If you’re looking for what’s next in business and technology, Nimbus is looking for you Work Alongside Seasoned IT Experts and Inspired Leaders to Make an Impact
What makes us the right fit for you?
When you join our distinctive IT Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of an inclusive team that values diversity, business ethics, curiosity, fresh intellectual ideas, and moral courage, while driving partnerships with our clients to enable them to make the right decisions on their key IT initiatives.
Through constant learning, discovery, and collaboration, you’ll not only help our clients address their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact.
Nimbus is looking for Individuals who are:
- Focused on Customer Satisfaction
- Influencers in a Rapidly Changing Environment
- Comfortable Navigating Ambiguity
- Forward Thinkers
- Ethical and Possess High Integrity
- Seeking Meaningful and High Impact Careers
- Engaged and Enthusiastic about Transforming IT
- Creative Problem Solvers
- Rapid Learners on the Job
Come enjoy a work environment where everyone can thrive!
Nimbus rewards team members for their hard work, dedication, and innovation. Our employees are eligible for performance bonuses. We provide a rich and stimulating work environment, recognizing that our firm's success is a result of each member's personal and professional growth. We invite you to learn more about what makes Nimbus Consulting an ideal place to work.
Nimbus offers best in class compensation packages and employee benefits. Many of them fully funded by Nimbus.
Here are just a few of the Nimbus perks and benefits!
- Nimbus offers three different HSA compatible Healthcare Plans at Bronze, Silver, and Gold Levels and contributes the majority of employee’s and their family’s premiums.
- Fully funded “Stay Fit” program that pays for Gym memberships and fitness essentials.
- Fully funded Dental PPO and Vision Plans.
- Fully funded Short term and Long term disability coverage and Term Life Insurance coverage.
- Employees can enroll in our 401(k) plan with T.Rowe Price and Nimbus contributes 3% of employees’ salary into the plan.
- Employees get paid holidays and generous Paid Time Off (PTO) from work for a variety of their needs.
- Tuition assistance for completion of degree, diplomas, and certificate courses.
Develop a career that puts your talents to use at Nimbus Consulting, where your potential to make a difference is truly unlimited. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, working at our firm will provide you with the opportunities you seek from a challenging and satisfying career.
Nimbus Complies with Employment Laws Nimbus is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Federal law requires Nimbus Consulting to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Nimbus will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. The posters above include the details.
Nimbus Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, citizenship status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, age, height, weight, domestic partner, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.